Cadwyn was set up as a cooperative in rural Wales in the 1970's to promote the products of Welsh craft industries. By the end of the 1980's, Cadwyn began to work also with groups of crafts people in the developing countries of north and west Africa.
The vast majority of tournaments give out the same kind of trophies and cups. At Gorllewin Gwyllt, we like to do things a bit differently and where possible, support local enterprises!
We've teamed up with Llanfihangel-ar-arth company, Cadwyn to provide unique 'trophies' for the winning teams at the Gorllewin Gwyllt tournament. You won't find anything like this anywhere else!
See the Cadwyn website for unique Welsh gifts, Welsh Love Spoons and fair trade products from around the world.
Wild West Touch provides excellent opportunities for national and local companies to engage with people participating in an exciting, dynamic sports event. Whether you want to increase your brand exposure, launch new products, generate new business, advertise to your target audience, Wild West Touch is the perfect answer.
• Own branded marquee for sampling and experiential marketing opportunities
• Flying banners around tournament grounds
• Banners around main pitch
• Logos on promotional material
• A variety of different sized adverts available in the Tournament Programme
ONLINE EXPOSURE INCLUDES:
• Logo and hyperlink on sponsors banner of Wild West Touch website
• Inclusion on e-flyers
• Bespoke page on website
For more information contact Matthew Adams, Tournament Director